Karnataka Bank Released notification for Clerk Recruitment 2016-17. Interested candidates advised to Apply Online for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016. Karnataka Bank Ltd. is leading private sector bank with a pan-India Footprint. Aspirant candidates can fill the Karnataka Bank Application Form 2016. Application form for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016 for Clerk Post is available till 21 December 2016. Candidates advised to apply for Karnataka Bank before the last date if there are eligible.
Candidates who are participating Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 process can check all the details like application process, Eligible criteria, Selection Process below.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016-17
Before applying Online, Candidates should Scan their Signature, Photograph. Have a valid personal Email ID and mobile Number. Candidates advised to Carefully Read the instructions contained in Advertisement. Eligible candidates can apply Online as per schedule mentioned below. Check the link below to Fill Application Online. Application form is integrated with Payment gateway. Candidate can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit/Internet Banking/Mobile Wallets. After successful transaction you can download e-Receipt for future reference.
If you applied Online for KLB Clerk then you need to start preparation for Karnataka Bank Recruitment Exam 2016. For Preparation you need to download Syllabus as well as Refer Previous question papers. Aspirants can submit Online Application forms till 21st December 2016. For any Furture Information we will Update here.
Name of Post: Karnataka Bank Clerk Post.
Category: Bank Jobs.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years to maximum 26 years.
Education Qualification: Graduates in Arts / Commerce / Science / Computer Application / Business Administration / Business Management with minimum of 50% marks/equivalent grade from any recognized university.
Selection Process: Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016-17 Selection process made on performance in Online test and Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.700/- [ Rs.500/- Fee for SC/ST Candidates].
- Online Application commenced on: 01 Dec 2016.
- Last date for Apply Online: 21 Dec 2016.
- Date of Online Test: February 2017.
- Admit Card Available: Jan/Feb 2017.
- Official Website: karnatakabank.com
->@ Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification >Click here.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017:
- Total 200 Questions in the Exam Paper.
- Type of questions in Clerk Examination will be Objective type.
- There also had Negetive Marking of 1/4th Marks for each wrong answer.
- Four Topics will be there in Examination.
- Each Section contain 50 Marks.
- Students will get 95 Minutes for exam.
- The Main Points of the exam are Numerical Ability, English, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
How to Apply?
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.karnatakabank.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identify Proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. 3.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
For More Latest News about Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016-17 Check out AllindiaShout.com